- Certified Transitions Nutritionist through the Women’s Medical Associates
- Masters in Health and Human Performance, Canisius College of Buffalo 2012
- General Acrobatics, tumbling and gymnastics; Choreographer and creative artist
- Certified in CPR, AED, First Aid, EMT-B and Interior Fire Fighter
- Volunteer firefighter since 2007; Swormville (past) & Sanborn (present)
Members are encourage to take advantage of Susan’s knowledge to help achieve any and all fitness goals. To check Susan’s availability, click on our site calendar and look under the Health & Fitness category for the times and dates she will be at the hall for advice and counseling. There is also a signup sheet in the radio room.