2018-19 Board of Directors
|Financial Secretary||Dan Leven|
|Director (3yr)||Kevin Wilson|
|Director (2yr)||James Argoni|
|Director (1yr)||Jennifer Schultz|
About Our Board of Directors
The law vests the Board of Directors with the management of the corporation. This is done through bimonthly board meetings as well as monthly business meetings (held on the 3rd monday of every month).
Their management duties include:
- Administering the property;
- Managing the internal affairs;
- Determining the proper use of assets;
- Disciplining of officers and members;
- Creating budgets;
- Enforcing the Certificate of Incorporation and Bylaws;
- Creating and enforcing Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Guidelines; and
- Initiating and defending lawsuits.
These directors can be joined by all committee chairpersons, in a non-voting capacity, at all Board of Director meetings.
NOTE: Law permits that any two offices may be held by the same person except the offices of President and Secretary. UMT does not permit the offices of the President and Chief to be held by the same person.